Private Party Appraisals
Your home is your biggest investment and most important asset. Cabral & Company offers a personal approach to the Real Estate Appraisal process. Your home is evaluated by taking into consideration several factors, including condition and location. Comparisons are made to recent sales and current market trends. Through analysis, an estimate of its real value is reached and provided in the appraisal form, all to assist you with any of the following needs.
- General Purpose Appraisal: This universal appraisal is an unbiased appraised value of physical property completed on a non-agency form. The GPA appraisal provides a current market value of the property and is used for Purchase, Divorce, Bankruptcy, IRS Tax, Trust and Estate Planning, Tax Appeal, Bail Bond, Listing Value, Insurance Value, Charitable Donation, and more.
- PMI Removal Appraisal: The unbiased appraised value of the physical property for homeowners with a conventional mortgage loan. This appraisal is used to refinance for removal of the PMI requirement and provides verification that the current loan is below 80% LTV (Loan to Value).
- Rental Survey: The unbiased appraised value of the physical property with a rental analysis. This appraisal helps property owners or investors assess the rental potential of a specific property.
- Multi-Unit (2 to 4 units) Appraisal: The unbiased appraised value of the physical property where multiple separate housing units for residents are contained within one building. This appraisal includes a determination of the fair market rent of each unit. This appraisal is used for purchase, sale, refinance, estate planning, etc.
- Raw Land Appraisal: The unbiased appraised value of land zoned residential, but that is not developed. This appraisal provides the value a land owner can make from selling the land and is useful when buying land through a loan from a lender.
- Home Measurement: The sketch exhibit used in a typical appraisal, created for the owner’s use but without the value determination. The sketch includes the subject property’s footprint with dimensions and room labels. All levels of the dwelling unit(s) are part of the exhibit. A separate footprint sketch, including dimensions, will be provided for each additional structure when applicable.
- Fees: appraisal and consulting fees are quoted based on the transaction, property type, and intended use. Please call or use the contact form to get a free quote!